2 Part time Receptionist positions
18 and a half hour week term time only (8am to 12.45am or 12.30pm to 5pm)
Two receptionists/Clerical Officers are required for the main School office. This position is a key position in the School. The role includes welcoming visitors to the School, conducting oneself in a manner that reflects the ethos of the School, managing the School telephone system and general reception duties and helping out with clerical duties when required. The persons appointed will have excellent communication skills, outgoing personalities and be able to work as a team member in the busy atmosphere of the office. Computer skills are essential with a knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Why apply for this position?
- We are committed to developing the talents and potential of all our staff and place great emphasis on their wellbeing.
- Bishop Thomas Grant is a hugely oversubscribed school?(1,000 Applications for 180 Year 7 places) and enjoys a considerable reputation in the local area for its academic excellence and caring ethos.
Ofsted Report October 2014
- The behaviour and safety of students are outstanding.
- Parents and carers hold the school in very high regard.
- Students are very happy to come to school.
- Good and outstanding progress was seen in the large majority of lessons observed, characterised by a very high level of engagement of students in their work and an enjoyment of learning.?`
- The outstanding leadership of the Headteacher and his team has resulted in sustained improvement, based on very high ambitions for the school and all of its students.
Bishop Thomas Grant School operates rigorous safeguarding procedures.
For an application pack, please contact Mrs Branson at the school: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms must be returned to Mrs M Desira at the above address or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Midday Wednesday 19th September 2018