Consultation on Admission Arrangements for Bishop Thomas Grant School
The Admission Consulation period has now closed.
The Governing Body of Bishop Thomas Grant School would like to consult on their draft Admissions Policy for entry September 2020.
The consultation period will run from 2nd November 2018 until 14th December 2018.
The draft documents can be viewed below, please note that the school has made the following changes:
- Over-subscription criteria (b) – Pupils who are currently attending one of the following Catholic Primary Schools:
- St Andrew’s Catholic Primary School SW16 2ET
- St Anne’s Catholic Primary School SE11 5JA
- St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School SE22 0LA
- St Bernadette Catholic Junior School SW12 0AB
- St Boniface Roman Catholic Primary SW17 8PP
- St Chad’s Catholic Primary SE25 6LR
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School SW2 5BL
- St Helen’s Catholic Primary SW9 0TQ
- St James the Great Roman Catholic Primary and Nursey School CR7 8HJ
- St Mary’s Roman Catholic Primary SW4 9QJ
- St Thomas Beckett Catholic Primary SE25 5BN.
- The Federation of St Joseph’s Juniors and Infants Catholic Primary School SE19 3NU
We welcome your feedback, please let us know your comments by clicking the link here and completing the online form.
The Governing Body will consider all comments received before they determine the arrangement for 2020.
Should you have any queries about the process please do not hesitate to contact Mrs S Weir, Admissions Officer at email@example.com.