New website coming soon!

Navigation Icon
Login Icon
Phone Icon
Mail Icon

Please tap to call: 020 8769 3294 Triangle Triangle

How Can I Help My Child? 

There are many ways in which you can help your child if they have been identified as more able or as gifted and talented in a particular subject, for example by encouraging your child to try new activities or taking them to places such as museums and galleries.  You should also encourage them to participate in extra-curricular activities as well as supporting them in their ability to organise their own learning, meet deadlines and so on.  If your child has an interest in a particular area be sure to encourage them and foster their interest.  If they are involved in an activity outside of school (for example a particular sport) at a high level please let us know.

For subject specific information and advice please contact the relevant department coordinator.

You may also find the websites below helpful. (Formerly the National Association for Gifted Children) (National Association for Able Children in Education) (Gifted Monthly has evolved from a monthly newsletter into an online book shop and information source for parents of gifted children and education professionals) (Website of the Department for Education gives links to research and information about Gifted and Talented pupils) (An organisation that provides support and services to London's gifted and talented students and their teachers) (An organisation which provides master classes and support for exceptionally able children) (Villiers Park Educational Trust helps able young people to reach their full academic potential and develop a passion for learning)