Da Vinci Lectures
The Da Vinci lectures take place three times a term and although they are part of the Aspire programme they are open to all students in the school. Visiting academics and professionals come to the school to give a lecture about their field of expertise. These lectures aim to inspire our students to consider study in a wide variety of academic fields and to find out more about the many and varied professional pathways available to them once they have finished their education. Previous lecturers have included:
- Professor Yossi Meckelberg - International Relations
- Professor Richard Grayson - World War 1
- Sir Anthony Merrifield - Careers in the Civil Service
- Sabrina White - Women in Conflict
- Jonathan Beale, BBC Defence Correspondent
The Da Vinci lecture dates for academic year 2016-17 will be available here soon.