The team challenges kick off tomorrow on Thurs 1st Oct, with over 30 staff spread across 4 different teams (see teams below) , all completing individual challenges to make up a combined effort for their teams to complete a minimum of an Ironman Triathlon, 42.2k run/walk, 180k cycle, and 3.8k swim. Team captains Ms Evans, Ms Gardner, Ms Forde and myself will be tracking (and forcing!) the distances over the next few weeks.
We are setting the following challenges to get a bit of competition going;
• First team to complete a full iron man in the quickest moving time
• Team who completes the longest distances over the 3 weeks for all events
• Team who reaches the highest elevation
• Individual who runs/walks/cycles/swims the furthest distance
• Team who raises the most money
We have made a fantastic start with over half our target reached already (£1500!!). Please share the link with friends and family and support the team who you think is going to win!
Many Thanks for your support