At Bishop Thomas Grant School we accept payments online via ParentPay for items such as dinner money, school trips and uniform. Using the secure website ParentPay, you are able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay is our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children do not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How to get started with ParentPay:
When your child starts school in Year 7 you will receive a letter detailing how you can access the system online. If you have any questions, please contact the school Finance Office. For more information please visit the ParentPay website by clicking here or at the top right hand corner of the website page.