September 2020 (for the academic year 2020-2021)
We are living in very unusual times, and our normal ways of living and learning are having to change to keep us all safe during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Not all of us will be able to be in school all of the time. In order to keep everyone learning while we try our best to keep everyone safe, learning is likely to be a blended mix of time in school with occasional learning from home.
If your child is having to self-isolate and stay home from school watch the short video below to see what will be available to you at home, how to access it and how to get help if you need it.
- RM Unify to access Satchel One and Microsoft Teams
- Supporting Home Learning Routines - Planning the Week
- Supporting Home Learning Routines - Planning The Day Checklist
- Supporting Home Learning Routines - Reading Top Tips
- Supporting Home Learning Routines - Suggested Reading
- Student Account and Password Policy
- Please click here ITSupport@btg-secondary.lambeth.sch.uk to Email the Schools IT Technicians for Technical Support
A Parent Guide to Microsoft Teams click here
A Student Video Guide to Microsoft Teams click here
A Video Guide to Accessing Microsoft Teams Via a Laptop or PC click here
A Video Guide to Accessing Microsoft Teams Via a Tablet or Smartphone click here
- https://parentinfo.org/ Help and advice for families in a digital world. Parent Info is a collaboration between Parent Zone and NCA-CEOP, providing support and guidance for parents from leading experts and organisations.
- 23rd April 2020 Guidance from the Government- What you can do to Stay Safe Online During the Coronavirus Outbreak https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-staying-safe-online
- Top tips for staying safe online when learning remotely
- THINK U KNOW Home activity packs for ages 11-13 https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents/Support-tools/home-activity-worksheets/11-13s/
- THINK U KNOW Home activity packs for ages 14+ https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents/Support-tools/home-activity-worksheets/14-plus/